Adult Ceramics Bootcamp
Ages 18 +
Learn everything you need to know to become a member of our adults only Eastside Pottery studio, or to confidently use the RAW space during open studio hours.
We will cover the following:
- Wheel throwing
- Trimming & carving leather hard pieces
- Additions -handles and decorative detail
- Hand building -serving dishes, sushi trays, sculptures
- Glazing, underglazes, and resists
- Variations of different clay bodies and glaze options
You will be given a pottery workbook so you can capture all your thoughts and ideas as we work through each part of creating with clay. This is a beginner course, no prior experience is needed. You will create multiple pieces in class that will start you on your pottery journey and need to be finished outside of class. One return visit to glaze your pieces the following week is included in class fee, along with all tools and clay.
View Additional Workshop Times at
Eastside Pottery Bellevue or Redmond